All JASNA BAJLO pieces are carefully made of the highest quality materials. All of the pieces are unique, designed and made in the Studio.
Here are some suggestions how to care about JASNA BAJLO leather pieces:
- You should avoid exposing leather products to wet conditions. However, if the product becomes wet, remove the water immediately with a dry paper towel and let it dry naturally.
- Avoid exposing the product to any abrasive objects and surfaces that may scratch the leather.
- Avoid leaving Vegetable Tanned Leather pieces in the direct Sun as this can change the color of the leather.
- To avoid the tarnish of the hardware the leather pieces should always be stored in a dry place.
- The Vegetable Tanned Leather is a beautiful material that changes in time and develops the patina through regular use.